Saturday, February 17, 2018 Thornlea Secondary School 8075 Bayview Ave. Thornhill, ON L3T 4N4 Time: 11:00am – 2:30pm 11:00-11:30am Registration
- 11:00-11:30am; 1:30-2:30pm Networking Free Admission Celebrating our “Firsts”: Members of our Black community in York Region who have broken glass ceilings. Bring the entire family!
Activities include: ● Community Speakers ● Black Marketplace Entertainment: ● Drumming ● Youth Entertainment ... Continue reading "The York Region Alliance of African Canadian Communities presents…"
To register, please bring the following original documents:
- Roman Catholic Baptismal Certificate (child or parent)
- Proof of age
- Proof of legal status in Canada
- Proof of residency
- Proof of Separate School Support (i.e. MPAC Assessment Notice), or you can complete a school support for that is included in the registration package. ... Continue reading "Kindergarten Registration begins on Thursday, January 11, 2018"
Our York Catholic High Schools are looking forward to welcoming Grade 8 students to their upcoming High School Information Nights taking place this Fall.
The High School Information Night provides students and their parents with a chance to tour the high school facility, learn about the various programs and options available to them, and meet current staff and students who can ... Continue reading "High School Information Night For Parents / Guardians of Grade 8 students"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
Think of all of the health benefits when we resolve to move more in our day. Our spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, academic achievement improves, we have fewer cravings, and benefit from better quality of sleep. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy new year’s resolutions.